Yesterday was not a particularly happy day with the women in Martyland.
- I had one of my favorites return home far from my time zone. I enjoyed her being near.
- I said a sad, but firm goodbye to another. It was time.
- I was less then utterly kind with one. That patience thing.
- One of my loves was distraught due to a family member’s sickness.
- A woman I treasure has her own serious health issues. Though she will be fine, I lament her illness.
- Another favorite had a parent pass.
A time for reflection.